- Every Note has a listing of music that can be downloaded from the web. It appears that one must buy the music but it could be a nice resource to get music quickly
Classic Cat is a directory of free classical music made available by the performers, sorted by composer and work
- Soli Deo Gloria is an organization that wishes to encourage sacred music. The site contains information and musical clips about music they have commissioned and other music links.
- The choral music public domain library As of now (May 2001) you have to transfer to another page to make use of the library -- but you can access things okay using the given address
- Choral music on the radio
- The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is on at 101.9 FM at 7:30 am Sunday Morning
- (now no longer - please let me know if it is picked up by another station) The First Art on WNIB 97.1 FM 5:00 am Sunday morning
- With Heart and Voice on WFMT 98.7 FM 6:00 am Sunday (change in time) Morning
- Sound of Majesty on WMBI (Moody Bible Institute) 90.1 FM 7-8 pm Monday to Friday, Sunday 12 noon-1 pm - choral classics, concert arrangement of hymns, and instrumental music -- all with a sacred tone.
- The Guide to Art Schools site - www.GuideToArtSchools/library/classical-music - has some good general resource links for Classical Music.
- A Music Theory Guide, including eartrainers (using Macromedia Flash plugin), from the Paul Lindblad Choristers
- Aids to singing different intervals (added to 2-July-1999)
- Ecclesiastical Latin Pronunciation guide from the Una Voce association
- A German pronunciation guide written by Bonnie Yelverton, Oberlin College '65
- A Hebrew pronounciation guide.
- Midi versions of choral music for practice can be very useful. Note that these are done by volunteers and there are differences in the midis on different sites. Grandpapa is the Silvis site and still the largest. Instructions and info for using midis can be found here. You can of course play them simply with a player like Quicktime.
- Song Learning sells rehearsal CDs.
- Technology for Choral singing from ChoralNet
- Vocalist, an international mailing list for singers and singing teachers.
- ChoralNet provides a linkage to choral resources and a list of choral groups.
Other Musical Resources